You successfully made it through the college application and admissions processes—congratulations! Now that you’ve found a fantastic school, it’s time to create a smart plan to pay for your education.
If you filled out the FAFSA, you may be eligible to receive scholarships, grants, and loans through your college, state, or the federal government. You may also want to check out the Federal Work Study program to see if you qualify.
Merrimack Valley Credit Union is here to you bridge any gap with Undergraduate Private Student Loans and Graduate Private Student Loans. Learn more about student loans by watching one of our FREE webinars from the comfort of your home!
Helpful Recorded Webinars:
- Preparing for College. Parents and students learn how to make the most of their high school senior year
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Families will better understand the FAFSA process, one of the most important pieces of the financial aid puzzle
- Understanding Student Loans. Walks families through the steps of the financial aid process and the various types of education loans
- How to Find Scholarships for College. Scholarships are one of the best ways to get free money for college – learn essential tips for researching and applying for scholarships
- Deciphering Your Financial Aid Award Letter. Families will better understand award letters so they can make educated decisions about their options
- Student Loan Repayment. Understanding repayment for those in college or recently graduated
- Should I Refinance My Student Loans? Our College Access Counselor reviews everything you need to know about repaying and refinancing your student loans